LB ACTIVATIONS are worldwide fitness getaways that include adventure, fitness, locally-sourced food, fun, balance and intense relaxation. The Activation is rooted in hard work, transformation and cheer conditioning. It all started on the beach in South Carolina where Lauren Boggi spent summers with her teammates building strength and endurance in the sand and sea. Lauren, a fitness expert, Cardio-Cheer-Sculpting creator and ten-year retreat veteran, will safely push you to your limits, teach you to connect, relax, tune in to your truest self and inspire you to live better.
JANUARY 17-22, 2019
Join Lauren Boggi Active for six days in Tulum. The Activation includes two workouts per day, fresh, locally-sourced meals, exploration and intense relaxation. LB Activations are truly an unparalleled experience that will help you find your strength and activate your life.
- All meals which are standard as:
- Light breakfast of fresh fruit, coffee & tea prior to morning class
- Dinner (all nights except for one, which will be at Hartwood)
Best Beachview King Private – $2,510.00
Beachview King Private – $2,310.00
Semi Seaview King Private – $2,210.00
Gardenview Private – $2,010.00
Beachview Double – $1,935.00
Double Occupancy – $1,760.00
Triple Occupancy – $1,685.00
LB Activation Tulum Cheat Sheet:
- 10 magical workouts paired w/Amansala's amazing spa cuisine
- Cave swimming + snorkeling at Gran Cenote
- Eat fresh fish at Posada Margherita
- Freedom, sun, sand + the sea
- Walk/run to the town of Tulum (called "pueblo") and have paletas at Flor Di Michoacan
- Day 3 afternoon workout at Kanlum Lagoon
- Coffee at El Tabano
- unset happy hour Mezcal + music at Gitano
- SUP + Yoga in the Shala
- Mayan clay on the beach
- Biking to the Tulum Ruins
- Saturday night celebratory dinner at Hartwood
- Return home with a healthy, balanced routine
Tulum Quick Tips:
- Don't over-pack, you'll be living in your swimsuit + workout gear.
- You'll end up wearing your swimsuit 9-5.
- Bring a small flashlight b/c there are no street lights.
- Tulum is located in the jungle. Mosquito repellent is your friend!
- You'll need two bottles of sunscreen. With the proximity to the equator and the reflection off the white sand, the sun in Tulum is intense.
- If you want to sleep and feel the ocean breeze, book your stay in a beachview/seaview room.
- Don’t drink or brush your teeth with the tap water. If you have a sensitive stomach, this will clear it up in a jiffy.
- If you plan on exploring Tulum's amazing food scene, know that many restaurants accept only cash. You can mix Mexican pesos and American dollars, but the peso is the preferred form of currency. There are several ATMs along the beach road, as well as in town.