GET READY TO SHIFT
Join us May 4-11th 2019 for our version of Spring Break! Think bucket-list location, transformative workouts, soulful beach-side conversation with like-minded women, self-care (and self-love) that will allow you to care for you, delicious fresh + local meals, rest, fun, and adventures into town for mariachi and happy hour. On mobile? Check out this video of Haramara.
HARAMARA, SAYULITA, MEXICO
May 4-11, 2019
Haramara is a down-to-earth, rustic, eco-luxe gem nestled on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre Mountains that will disconnect you from tech and reconnect you to nature and to people around you.
Your Retreat Includes:
- 7 nights accomidation at Haramara Sayulita, Mexico
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Haramara
- 10 workouts with Lauren
- Celebratory Bonfire
- Round trip airport transfers
- LB Activation island swag bag
- A World Nomad's travel insurance policy
- Air fare to PVR, Puerto Vallarta
- Gratuity for resort staff (recommended $100 US)
- Cocktails or specialty coffees
- Excursions/Massages/Spa treatments
With an emphasis on being one with nature, this magical award-winning resort was built without mechanical equipment to reduce the carbon footprint. Each ocean view open air cabana is housed in a private standalone thatched hut without electricity, window panes or screens separating it from the jungle. All cabanas are equipped with Mosquito nets and curtains.
Pricing (Early Bird):
Private Cabana Single – $3,250
Double Cabana – $2,290
Triple – $2,080
Quad – $1,750
Dorm – $1,500 (female only)
EARLY BIRD RATES listed above. Prices increase $200 on August 1st. 12 spots available.
A $700 non-refundable deposit holds your spot. Remainder is due by December 6, 2018
Questions? Email Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
LB Activation Haramara Cheat Sheet:
- 10 magical workouts paired w/Haramara's fresh, organic spa cuisine
- Cinco De Mayo in Sayulita
- Mid-week Personal Day
- Learn how to surf with Lanazul
- Next level detox with the Temazcal sweat lodge ceremony
- Haramara's homemade granola at breakfast, the spectacular moles at lunch, and the just-caught seafood at dinner—plus VIP treatment by the chef, who will prepare meals based on your dietary needs
- Electric Sayulita sunsets
- Dinner at Sayulita Fish Taco - a world class tequila bar offering more than 300 types of tequila
- Celebratory bonfire dinner and stargazing to live music
- Explore the Playa de Los Muertos (Beach of the Dead)
- Hiking and ziplining in the jungle
- Shopping at Evoke the Spirit
- Party at Camaron on Friday night (on the n. beach, next to La Terrazola)
- See humpback whales and a sail to Marietas Islands via AllyCat
- Visit the Mercado Del Pueblo
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Return home with a healthy, balanced routine and a killer bod
Haramara Quick Tips:
- Don't over-pack, you'll be barefoot and living in your swimsuit + workout gear.
- Pack mosquito repellant, two-three bottles of sunscreen and a hat.
- Luxury thatched-roof open-sided cabins w/o electricity are lit by glass kerosene lamps and candles so a flashlight is necessary.
- Filtered H20 is in-cabana, so bring a reusable water bottle.
- Haramara does have cell service but does not have wifi. Wifi can be accessed at internet cafes in the town of Sayuita (a 5-min taxi, 10-min golf-cart ride, or 15-min. walk away).
- Travel insurance is included by World Nomads.