GET READY TO SHIFT
Join us May 4-11th 2019 for our version of Spring Break! Think transformative Activation workouts, soulful beach-side conversation with like-minded women, self-care (and self-love) that will allow you to care for you, delicious fresh + local meals and adventures into town for mariachi and happy hour.
HARAMARA, SAYULITA, MEXICO
May 4-11, 2019
Named One of the 10 Best Retreats in the World by Yoga Journal, Haramara is a down-to-earth, eco-luxe gem nestled on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre Mountains. We're excited to disconnect and reconnect.
Your Activation Includes:
- 7 nights at Haramara
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Haramara
- 10 Activation workouts with Lauren
- Optional filmed Studio LB workouts
- Celebratory bonfire
- Round trip airport transfers
- LB Activation island swag bag
- World Nomad's travel insurance
- Air fare to PVR, Puerto Vallarta
- Gratuity for resort staff (rec. $100 US)
- Cocktails or specialty coffees
- Excursions/Spa treatments
With an emphasis on being one with nature, each luxe open air cabana is housed in a private thatched hut without electricity. All cabanas are equipped with Mosquito nets and curtains.
Early Bird Pricing (per person):
Private Cabana Single – $3,250
Double Cabana – $2,290
Triple – $2,080
Quad – $1,750 (sold out)
Dorm – $1,500 (female only)
A $700 non-refundable deposit secures your room. Early Bird balance is due by December 6, 2018.
EARLY BIRD RATES listed above. Standard pricing begins ($200 increase) on August 1st. 12 spots available.
Resort Questions? Check out Haramara's FAQ. Need assistance booking flights/finding a roommate? Katie: email@example.com
LB Activation Haramara Cheat Sheet:
- 10 magical workouts + Haramara's organic spa cuisine = hot bod
- Mid-week Personal Day
- Surf with Lanazul
- Next level detox: Temazcal sweat lodge ceremony
- Haramara's homemade granola at breakfast, spectacular moles and fresh seafood at dinner—plus VIP treatment by the chef, who will prepare meals based on your dietary needs
- Electric Sayulita sunsets
- Tequila at Lucid
- Celebratory bonfire dinner and stargazing to live music
- Hiking and ziplining in the jungle
- Shopping at Evoke the Spirit
- Party at Camaron on Friday night (next to La Terrazola)
- Sail to Marietas Islands via AllyCat
- Visit the Mercado Del Pueblo
- Return home with a healthy, balanced routine and a killer bod
Haramara Quick Tips:
- Don't over-pack, you'll be living in your swimsuit + workout gear.
- You'll need: Mosquito repellant, sunscreen and a hat.
- Luxe cabanas w/o electricity are lit by glass kerosene lamps and candles so a flashlight is necessary.
- Filtered H20 is in-cabana, so bring a reusable water bottle.
- Haramara does have cell service but does not have wifi. Wifi can be accessed at internet cafes in the town of Sayuita (a 5-min taxi, 10-min golf-cart ride, or 15-min. walk away).
- Travel insurance is included by World Nomads.