LB ACTIVATIONS are worldwide fitness getaways that include adventure, fitness, locally-sourced food, fun, balance and intense relaxation. The Activation is rooted in hard work, transformation and cheer conditioning. It all started on the beach in South Carolina where Lauren Boggi spent summers with her teammates building strength and endurance in the sand and sea. Lauren, a fitness expert, Cardio-Cheer-Sculpting creator and ten-year retreat veteran, will safely push you to your limits, teach you to connect, relax, tune in to your truest self and inspire you to live better.
JAKE'S, TREASURE BEACH
OCTOBER 12-17, 2017
A friend introduced Lauren to Treasure Beach, St. Elizabeth in 2008. She fell in love with the area, and the people and has returned year after year. She considers Treasure Beach a second home and Jake's her family. Get ready for an adventure that you'll never forget and to fall in love with a place where you'll most certainly leave your heart.
Full disclosure...This is the real Jamaica. It's a 2.5 hour drive or 20-minute Cessna flight (highly recommended) from Montego Bay to Treasure Beach. Group van transport will leave at 2PM, so if your flight arrives later, please schedule your transportation with Jake's Hotel.
LB Active Meals at Jake's:
Three meals and pre-AM workout fare per day is included. Alcohol is not included.
- Fresh fruit, granola, yogurt, coffee & tea prior to
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Ocean View Single – $3,370
Garden View Single – $2,830
2 Bedroom Cottage Single – $2,740
Ocean View Double – $2,170
Garden View Double – $1,900
2 Bedroom Cottage Double – $1,850
LB Activation Jake's Cheat Sheet:
- 10 hours of LB Activation workouts paired w/Jake's' fresh, organic local cuisine
- Afternoons at Calabash Bay
- Callaloo, ackee & salfish, & Blue Mountain coffee
- Boat w/Capt Dennis to Pelican Bar
- Farm-to-table dinner at Dool's farm
- Freedom, sun, sand + the sea
- Post-workout sunset happy hour at Dougie's
- Morning workouts at Breds sports park
- Massage therapy with Joshua
- Lunch at Little Ochie
- Lovers Leap with Damian & Howen
- Reggae and curry at Jack Sprat
- That south coast, kicked-back vibe
- Saturday night celebratory dinner
- Return home with a healthy, balanced routine
Jake's Quick Tips:
- Don't over-pack, you'll be living in your swimsuit + workout gear.
- You'll end up wearing your swimsuit 9-5.
- Mosquito repellent is your friend!
- You'll need two bottles of sunscreen.
- If you want to sleep and feel the ocean breeze, book your stay in an OCEANVIEW room.
- Don’t drink the tap water. If you have a sensitive stomach, this will clear it up in a jiffy.