LB ACTIVATIONS are worldwide fitness getaways that include adventure, fitness, locally-sourced food, fun, balance and intense relaxation. The Activation is rooted in hard work, transformation and cheer conditioning. Lauren Boggi, a fitness expert, Cardio-Cheer-Sculpting creator and ten-year retreat veteran, will safely push you to your limits, teach you to connect, relax, tune in to your truest self and inspire you to live better.
YEMAYA, LITTLE CORN ISLAND
MAY 18-24, 2018
Join Lauren Boggi for six days at Yemaya in Little Corn Island, Nicaragua. The Activation includes two workouts per day, fresh, locally-sourced meals, exploration, and intense relaxation. LB Activations are truly an unparalleled experience that will help you find your strength and activate your life.
- 5 nights stay at Yemaya
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – vegan and vegetarian options available
- 10 workouts
- VIP Travel Package – One night stay at The Camino Real Hotel on May 18th in Managua, Nicaragua. Round trip domestic airfare from Managua Airport (Nicaragua) to Yemaya, round trip private taxi at the Big Corn Island Airport, and round trip panga (private boat) to the resort.
LB Active Meals at Yemaya:
- Coffee, tea and fruit prior to morning class
All other goods and services such as airfare (from the US to Nicaragua), airport/visa fees, excursions and spa services, bar drinks, food/drinks/incidentals in Managua, and gratuities will be charged separately. Travel insurance is required.
Price (per person):
Ocean view Suite Private – $
Ocean view Suite Double – $
Ocean view Suite Triple – $
Prices will increase $200 after January 30th, 2018
LB Activation Little Corn Cheat Sheet:
- 10 magical workouts paired w/Yemaya's fresh spa cuisine
- Miskito sailboat snorkling + diving
- Five days barefoot on a 1.1 sq. mile island with no cars or roads
- Wander town looking for cardboard signs reading “hay pan de coco”
- Celebratory beach rundown bonfire dinner
- Sunset happy hour at Cafe Tranquilo, Turned Turtle & Cafe Desideri
- Kayaking, SUP + Yoga
- Live reggae at Happy Hut
- Cold Tona's at Sunset Shack Cafe
- Lay in a hammock, soak up the sun, or float in the glowing aqua sea. Everything else can wait.
- Return home with a healthy, balanced routine
Little Corn Quick Tips:
- Don't over-pack, you'll be barefoot and living in your swimsuit + workout gear.
- You'll end up wearing your swimsuit 9-5.
- Yemaya is located in the jungle and on the water. Mosquito repellent is your friend!
- Some studio workouts will be filmed. If you wish to not be on-camera please let us know.
- You'll need two-three bottles of sunscreen and a hat. With the proximity to the equator and the reflection off the water, the sun in Little Corn is intense.
- Bring a water bottle, most establishments on the island charge for drinking water.
- Bring a small flashlight. Walking between town and the beach across the jungle is inevitable. Take the paved South path at night. Yemaya also offers escorted walks to and from town at night.
- Bring a trash-bag or a dry bag for your carry-on/electronics; it will get wet during the panga ride to Little Corn.
- Don’t drink or brush your teeth with the tap water. If you have a sensitive stomach, this will clear it up in a jiffy.
- There is no ATM on Little Corn, so bring cash. Some restaurants and hotels accept credit cards and charge a 5% fee.
- The Nicaraguan Córdoba is the legal tender but most stores, restaurants, and taxis will gladly accept U.S. dollars as well.
- The native tongue is English Creole but locals speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Yemaya’s wi-fi (located in the dining/common area) is intermittent so you should plan on having zero access at times. There is decent wi-fi at Cafe Tranquilo.
- Little Corn Island offers no medical services to speak of, and is not recommended for pregnant women or those with serious medical conditions.
- Please bring your own personal first aid kit. You may need something for pain, sore muscles (clear-colored tiger balm), cramps, allergies/sinus, PMS, upset stomach, ear plugs, band-aids, dramamine, sea bands, zinc, after sun balm, or any medications that you take on a regular basis. If you have ankle or knee issues, don't forget your brace!
- When you go off-resort, please keep in mind that this is an incredibly laid back island with a very different culture. Expect to wait a significant amount of time for your food and drinks, or to have anything done in a timely manner.
- Travel insurance is required for this trip. We recommend World Nomads.